Summer 2020 Management Trainee Intern
If you're looking to hit the ground running, the Enterprise Management Internship will help you build valuable business and leadership skills. For a university/college student, the real-world professional experience you'll receive during the internship will help you stand apart from the crowd, and will be more than just a line on your resume.
From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you'll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills in management. Our university/college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It's a team-based environment; and throughout your internship, your peers will be right by your side helping you learn, grow and have fun.
We are looking to hire a rising Senior for our Summer Management Trainee Internship (Graduating in August 2020, December 2020 or May 2021). This internship is a full time internship, requiring 35-40 hours/week. We are looking to hire interns for our Atlantic and Cape May County, NJ officies, offering a pay of $15/hour.
When you join our Management Internship Program, you'll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected opportunities. For a season, we'll put you in the middle of everything, just like our Management Trainees. We'll give you the chance to develop the skills you need to manage a fleet of vehicles, take care of customers, develop marketing strategies and build relationships with customers and coworkers.
During our internship, you'll use the skills you learn to complete intern projects and engage in some friendly competition with your peers. You may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must currently be enrolled in college in a bachelors degree program, graduating in August 2020, December 2020, or May 2021.
- Must be able to start on Monday, May 18th, 2020 and work through Friday, August 14th, 2020.
- Must have a minimum of 3 months of collegiate leadership or customer service experience in a retail or hospitality industry.
- Must be able to work at least 35-40 hours per week throughout the 12 week summer internship program.
- Must have a valid unrestricted driver's license.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving (no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the last 3 years) criminal, employment reference, education and social security. A conviction will not necessarily disqualify you for employment. Rather, such factors as age and date of conviction, seriousness and nature of the crime, and rehabilitation will be considered. Applicants will not be asked about their criminal record and no criminal background checks will be conducted unless and until a conditional offer of employment has been extended.
- Must be living in Atlantic or Cape May County, NJ.
Back to top