Staff Accountant - Williamsburg, VA
Starting as a Staff Accountant, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis.
At Enterprise, you will have the chance to run your own financial operation and provide balance to the marketing and operational pieces of our business. We offer a comprehensive development program where you will work closely with sales and marketing, human resources, procurement, and more to produce excellence in customer service, growth strategies, operating efficiencies, and profitability.
As your understanding of our business grows and your ability to make solid business decisions develops, you will soon take on a supervisory role within a business management team. How fast you progress is completely up to you. With our entrepreneurial philosophy, there is truly nothing holding you back.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for assuring all reconciliations are completed in a timely manner
- Perform Monthly close duties
- Review journal entries prepared by staff for accuracy
- Assist in annual planning budget process and monthly review
- Identify and communicate process improvements and opportunities
- Prepare monthly and quarterly supporting schedules
- Assist in annual and quarterly financial statement audits
- Establish effective communication lines with other departments
- Assist in establishment of all departmental policies
- Assist Manager with special projects as they arise
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Meet Some of Enterprise Holdings's Employees
Abby works in a neighborhood car rental branch and is learning all aspects of the business. She's committed to providing top-notch customer service every step of the way.
Back to top