The Information Technology (I.T.) division of Enterprise Holdings builds and implements powerful solutions that help to drive and support the global operations of our brands and businesses, including Alamo Rent A Car, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and National Car Rental. With 9,000 branch locations across the world and more than 97,000 employees, Enterprise Holdings and its affiliates own and operate almost 1.9 million cars and trucks.
Here, you will be part of a team that creates and delivers leading-edge technologies and expansive systems that impact every aspect of our growing businesses. We provide the resources to enable and develop our more than 2,000 innovative I.T. professionals in a variety of career paths. This is where it all starts. All systems GO!
The Senior Manager is responsible for defining the goals, objectives, processes, and resources to support the overall strategic vision of area. This position directs people management activities including career planning/support, training, interviewing, hiring, rewarding, disciplining, and performance and salary reviews. The Manager Senior is responsible for developing and retaining strong performers and preparing them for future responsibilities. This position collaborates with Department Managers to identify and plan for resources needed to accomplish long-term goals. The Manager Senior position also identifies, develops, and implements policies, standards, and procedures that support team activities associated with specific area of expertise or responsibility and leads individuals in adhering to and supporting team procedures.
The D elivery Services area is responsible for all aspects of deploying hardware, software, firmware and connectivity solutions to EHI branches. As a manager in this area you will be responsible for developing and leading a team of resources who coordinate, configure and deploy technology solutions. The scope of your role includes developing and applying standardized, repeatable and scalable processes in a global environment. You will be responsible to identify and manage to appropriate metrics, goals & objectives and both internal, as well as external SLAs. A collaborative approach to vendor management, as well as issue / risk identification and mitigation is critical to your success in this role. Additionally, you will be responsible for ensuring adherence to all policies and guidelines relative to managing, monitoring and evaluating employment performance, including career planning, mentoring, training, interviewing, hiring, performance management, reviews and compensation.
A successful leader in this role will identify and leverage key metrics to measure the successful performance of the team. A functional expertise level of knowledge in the following areas would be highly beneficial.
- Executing operational, tactical, and strategic product and team activities
- Provides direction to align solution with strategic goals
- Estimating time, cost and resources needed to complete projects and individual assignments
- Leading team members in prioritizing and completing assigned project tasks
- Creating, enhancing and maintaining processes that improve their team and potentially other department teams' effectiveness
- Ensures the alignment of multiple solutions with one another as well as with business and IT tools, technologies, and goals
- Recommends strategic solutions that reduce complexity of existing solutions and technology in the environment
- Creates a collaborative team that supports a diverse environment
- Leadership responsibilities include career planning/support, training, interviewing, hiring, rewarding, disciplining, and performance and salary reviews
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 7 + years' experience successfully managing people including career planning/support, training, interviewing, hiring, rewarding, disciplining, and performance and salary reviews
- 5+ years of experience managing technical teams
- 5+ years of IT Project Management experience, providing technical leadership to project teams and/or leads project teams within area/department and across functional teams with an infrastructure focus
- 5+ years of deploying hardware, software, firmware and connectivity solutions
- Works on large, complex initiatives where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors and proactive risk management
- Must have experience working in an IP Telephony/Wan Connectivity environment
- Strong leadership qualities with an emphasis on coaching, mentoring and developing team members
- Strong personal management skills emphasizing time management, organization, and attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to manage numerous assignments and projects simultaneously; able to be flexible in a changing environment
- Establishes key performance metrics for the department and monitors to ensure compliance of established standards, processes, and procedures
- Manages, directly or indirectly, the coordination of the activities of a department or area with responsibility for results, including cost, methods and staffing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills , communicates clear, concise strategic vision and direction of the company
- Highly experienced professional, who uses professional concepts in developing resolutions to critical issues and broad design matters
- Leads operational, tactical, and strategic activities
- Leads team members to understand, prioritize, and complete assigned tasks/projects
- Directs implementation of quality standards for products or services
- Implements task automation and process improvements; recommends enhancements that result in increased quality and efficiencies; may also lead other through this process
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Strong Vendor Management experience
- Strong experience with Process Improvement Best Practices
- Network Concepts and experience
Meet Some of Enterprise Holdings's Employees
Shannon works at an Enterprise neighborhood rental branch, assisting customers with car rentals, encouraging fellow employees to reach their career goals, and growing herself all along the way.
Back to top