Sales Management Trainee
If you're looking to jump-start your career with a clear path to advancement, then the Enterprise Management Training Program is for you. Whether you see yourself in sales, business development, customer service or operations, this program will prepare you to create your ideal career. As a Management Trainee, you can count on a defined career trajectory with a clear beginning and an open end - meaning you can take your training and shape your future. And with our promote-from-within philosophy, you will have plenty of opportunities to advance without ever having to change companies.
As a Management Trainee, you'll start learning our business from day one while based out of one of our neighborhood branches. You will be entrusted to serve as both the face of Enterprise to customers and partners and the behind-the-scenes operational expert. In our structured program, you will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own branch, cultivate new business and develop your team.
In our hands-on learning environment, you will receive the guidance, mentoring, and support you need to be successful. You will also get out into the community and establish the relationships essential to building your own business.
We'll teach you how to excel at customer service, sales and marketing, finance, and operations. And you'll learn what it means to always put our customers first. Ours is a culture of friendly competition, which is critical to growing our business - and your success.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Majors in business, sales, communications or related field preferred.
- In addition to Bachelor's degree must have at least one of the following:
- 1 year experience in sales, marketing or management within a sales environment
- 1 year relevant organizational leadership position (i.e. leadership in volunteer organizations, clubs, military or collegiate / professional athletics)
- Must have a high level of interest in working in a sales environment.
- Must be available to work an average of 49 hours per week.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol convictions on record in the past 5 years (i.e., DUI, DWI).
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must not have interviewed for the same position at any location in North Carolina within the past 12 months
Meet Some of Enterprise Holdings's Employees
Area Car Sales Manager
Greg oversees an Enterprise Car Sales branch. He provides a balance of sales, training, and customer service management—and guides his team to meet their goals.
Back to top