Sales Management Intern--Fall 2018
This is a FALL (September-December 2018) internship opportunity in Cincinnati, Ohio for Seniors who will GRADUATE in DECEMBER 2018.
Our Internships play an integral role in the success of Enterprise and are a comprehensive introduction to our Management Training Program. For a college student, real-world professional business experience can put you above the rest when you enter the job market.
It's Business 101 on 10 cups of coffee
Our interns go at a highly energized pace. From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you'll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of operating a business. And it's learning by doing, not by getting coffee or filing all day. Our college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It's a team-based environment where the Enterprise employees are supportive and fun to work with.
When you join our Management Internship Program, you'll acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of running a successful business. You'll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with so many new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected challenges. There is one consistent aspect, however - every day, you'll learn more about sales/marketing, customer service, business management, and administrative skills than you ever thought possible.
At Enterprise, you won't be a glorified gopher getting coffee or filing all day. Our interns go at the same energized pace and take on the same challenges and responsibilities as our Management Trainees.
Not only is this a paid internship program, but interns may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards. The business training you'll receive will be an amazing jumpstart to your career.
PLEASE NOTE: This internship will last from September 2018-December 2018
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be enrolled as Senior who will graduate in December 2018 from a 4-year college/university
- Must have a minimum of 6 months of combined experience two of the following areas:
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violation and/or at fault accidents within the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction (DUI, DWI) on record within the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must reside in or be moving to the Cincinnati area Ohio
- Must be able to work from September 2018 to December 2018
Meet Some of Enterprise Holdings's Employees
Area Car Sales Manager
Greg oversees an Enterprise Car Sales branch. He provides a balance of sales, training, and customer service management—and guides his team to meet their goals.
Back to top