Rideshare Intern (Summer 2019)
THIS IS A SUMMER 2019 INTERNSHIP
Our Internships play an integral role in the success of Enterprise Rideshare! For a college student, real-world professional business experience can put you above the rest when you enter the job market.
It's Business 101 on 10 cups of coffee
Our interns go at a highly energized pace. From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you'll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of operating a business. And it's learning by doing, not by getting coffee or filing all day. It's a team-based environment where the Enterprise employees are supportive and fun to work with.
At Enterprise Rideshare, you won't be a glorified gopher getting coffee or filing all day. Our interns go at the same energized pace and take on the same challenges and responsibilities as our full-time employees!
Not only is it a paid internship program, but interns may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards. The business training you'll receive will be an amazing jumpstart to your career.
Rideshare Intern Job Responsibilities
- Provide Excellent customer service to customers via phone and email
- Handle questions about accounts and billing from our customers
- Capability to work independantly on projects
- Coordinate with Logistics teams across the state of Tennessee
- Control costs by managing operational processes creating efficiencies
- Complete simple Accounting entries
- Ability to provide and show value of program to our customers
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be a rising Senior enrolled full-time in a bachelor's degree program for Fall 2019
- Prefer work experience (can be non-concurrent) in project management, logistics, customer service or management. Will consider leadership experience in organizations/clubs or volunteer work/community service level OR experience as a student athlete or professional athlete in lieu of work experience.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations or at-fault accidents on driving record in the last 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Back to top