Part Time Enterprise CarShare Intern - Indiana State University
Our Enterprise CarShare Internship plays an integral role in the success of the Enterprise CarShare program on an individual college campus. For a college student, real-world professional marketing experience can put you above the rest when you enter the job market. The goal of the part-time internship is to increase our membership base across campus as well as drive increased usage from existing members. This is a paid internship program, and there will also be eligibility for performance incentives as you help to grow the business.
When you join our Enterprise CarShare Internship Program, you'll acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to marketing and promoting a new and growing brand. Responsibilities include:
- Weekly On-Campus Marketing
- Participate in two on Campus Meetings per month
- Identify, organize and execute two special events per semester (one per quarter)
- Maintain Sales and Marketing Journal
- Project: Develop future on campus marketing strategies or identify new ways to develop Enterprise CarShare's brand, usage, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be a Sophomore, Junior or Senior, enrolled full time for the up coming semester at Indiana State University in a bachelor's degree program.
- Must be a current college student at Indiana State University.
- Must have 6 months of sales (business to business, commission based or quota based) or customer service or marketing or leadership experience.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents in the last 2 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in past 5 years (ie., DUI/DWI).
Meet Some of Enterprise Holdings's Employees
Area Car Sales Manager
Greg oversees an Enterprise Car Sales branch. He provides a balance of sales, training, and customer service management—and guides his team to meet their goals.
Back to top