Manager, Application Development
This position is based in Madison, WI.
As a Manager for ARMS Business Solutions, you will be responsible for ensuring that ABS has the right technical people with the right skills available at the right time to accomplish the work that needs to be done. You will control one of our most valuable assets – our people. Applying the skills and talents of that asset to provide the most value to the organization requires understanding and setting priorities, looking to the future to develop capabilities and capacity, and proactively working with the individuals and the team to develop skills and cohesion.
- Accomplishes information technology staffing results by effectively recruiting, selecting, orienting employees; communicates job expectations ensuring that their people not only understand their jobs, but also understand how they will be measured against performing their jobs satisfactorily; plans, monitors, and appraises job results.
- Provides career counseling and development; coaching, mentoring and rewarding employees; proactively promotes growth opportunities through training and stretch assignments.
- Executes company policies and practices; serves as conduit to resources for corporate communications initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensures organization is making the best use of resources through effective resource planning and allocation; understands the changing needs and priorities of the organization to ensure that the resources available to do the work have the requisite time and skills to do the work; deploys resources within their control (people's time) to achieve plans based on the requests from product teams.
- Increase the awareness of ARMS Business Solutions throughout Wisconsin. This involves developing a roadmap that builds relationships at the local colleges and various technical and non-technical focus groups.
Meet Some of Enterprise Holdings's Employees
Abby works in a neighborhood car rental branch and is learning all aspects of the business. She's committed to providing top-notch customer service every step of the way.
Back to top