Management Trainee Summer Internship
Our Internships play an integral role in the success of Enterprise and are a comprehensive introduction to our Management Training Program. For a college student, real-world professional business experience can put you above the rest when you enter the job market.
It's Business 101 on 10 cups of coffee
Our interns go at a highly energized pace. From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you'll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of operating a business. And it's learning by doing, not by getting coffee or filing all day. Our college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It's a team-based environment where the Enterprise employees are supportive and fun to work with.
When you join our Management Internship Program, you'll acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of running a successful business. You'll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with so many new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected challenges. There is one consistent aspect, however - everyday, you'll learn more about sales/marketing, customer service, business management, and administrative skills than you ever thought possible.
At Enterprise, you won't be a glorified gopher getting coffee or filing all day. Our interns go at the same energized pace and take on the same challenges and responsibilities as our Management Trainees.
Not only is it a paid internship program, but interns may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards. The business training you'll receive will be an amazing jumpstart to your career.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
This internship is for locations in West Tampa area !
- Must be enrolled in a bachelor's degree program with a graduation date no later than May 2019.
- Must also have a minimum of 1 year relevant work/leadership experience (cumulative) in:
- Customer Service (i.e. retail, restaurant)
- Management/Supervisory Experience in a sales or service industry
- Organizational/leadership involvement (i.e. Academic Organizations/Clubs)
- Military Involvement
- Community Social Involvement
- Professional/Student Athletics
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on your record in the past 5 years (i.e., DUI, DWI)
- Must not require now or in the future work authorization sponsorship from our company for an employment-based work permit or other work authorization document
- Must be available to work May 21, 2018 - August 17, 2018 and work no more than 25 hours per week.
- Must be available to attend the first three days of training from 9:00am to 4:00pm on May 21, 2018 to May 23, 2018 (excusal notes available upon request).
Meet Some of Enterprise Holdings's Employees
Area Car Sales Manager
Greg oversees an Enterprise Car Sales branch. He provides a balance of sales, training, and customer service management—and guides his team to meet their goals.
Back to top