Management Trainee Intern - Summer 2019
Our Internships play an integral role in the success of Enterprise and are a comprehensive introduction to our Management Training Program. For a college student, real-world professional business experience can put you above the rest when you enter the job market.
It's Business 101 on 10 cups of coffee
Our interns go at a highly energized pace. From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you'll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of operating a business. And it's learning by doing, not by getting coffee or filing all day. Our college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It's a team-based environment where the Enterprise employees are supportive and fun to work with.
This is a temporary position for Summer 2019, starting end of May 2019. This role would be located at one of our locations in Burlington, VT. Our flagship office is located at 1891 Williston Road, Burlington, VT 05403.
The position offers an hourly pay rate of $13.00 per hour.
When you join our Management Internship Program, you'll acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of running a successful business. You'll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with so many new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected challenges. There is one consistent aspect, however - everyday, you'll learn more about sales/marketing, customer service, business management, and administrative skills than you ever thought possible.
At Enterprise, you won't be a glorified gopher getting coffee or filing all day. Our interns go at the same energized pace and take on the same challenges and responsibilities as our Management Trainees.
Not only is it a paid internship program, but interns may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards. The business training you'll receive will be an amazing jump-start to your career.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be enrolled currently as a senior, graduating with a bachelor degree in August or December 2019.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- The ability to operate a motor vehicle is an essential function of this position. Applicants must have a valid, unrestricted driver's license.
- Aside from religious observation, must be available to work a 35-45 hours per week within business hours; Monday through Friday 7:30am-6pm and Saturday and Sunday 9am-1pm
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour to the location(s) you are applying to within 30 days of anticipated start date
Back to top