Management Trainee Intern
Our Internships play an integral role in the success of Enterprise and are a comprehensive introduction to our Management Training Program. For a college student, real-world professional business experience can put you above the rest when you enter the job market.
It's Business 101 on 10 cups of coffee
Our interns go at a highly energized pace. From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you'll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of operating a business. And it's learning by doing, not by getting coffee or filing all day. Our college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It's a team-based environment where the Enterprise employees are supportive and fun to work with.
Your 10-12 week internship will arm you with highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of running a successful business. Every day is different because it is filled with so many new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected challenges. There is one consistent aspect, however - everyday, you'll learn more about sales, marketing, customer service, business management, and administrative skills than you ever thought possible.
At Enterprise, you won't be a glorified gopher getting coffee or filing all day. Our interns go at the same energized pace and take on the same challenges and responsibilities as our Management Trainees.
Your internship experience will include exposure to multiple lines and departments of our business, including Enterprise Car Sales, Truck Rental and Remarketing, to name a few. And, you will work in a team to present a business plan to your peers and our Senior Leaders! Our commitment to our internship program comes from the top down.
Not only is it a paid internship program, but interns may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards. The business training you'll receive will be an amazing jumpstart to your career. Each of our interns is also eligible for a scholarship up to $500, based on performance acheivements.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be a college student enrolled full-time in a college or university in an undergraduate program, graduating on or before May 2019.
- Must have a Business related major or minor (includes business, economics, communications, and hospitality degrees).
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years and no drug or alcohol related conviction (DUI, DWI, DWAI) on record within the past 5 years.
- Must reside in or be moving to CO for summer 2018.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Meet Some of Enterprise Holdings's Employees
Area Car Sales Manager
Greg oversees an Enterprise Car Sales branch. He provides a balance of sales, training, and customer service management—and guides his team to meet their goals.
Back to top