If you're looking to jump-start your career with a clear path to advancement, then the Enterprise Management Training Program is for you. Whether you see yourself in sales, business development, customer service or operations, this program will prepare you to create your ideal career. As a Management Trainee in the Saint Paul area, you can count on a defined career trajectory with a clear beginning and an open end - meaning you can take your training and shape your future. And with our promote-from-within philosophy, you will have plenty of opportunities to advance without ever having to change companies.
This position is open in Saint Paul, MN (55104) . We also have openings throughout the St. Paul - Minneapolis metropolitan area including:
Roseville, MN (55113), Saint Louis Park, MN (55426), Brooklyn Park, MN (55445), Eden Prairie, MN (55344), Minneapolis MN (55403), Woodbury, MN (55125), White Bear Lake, MN (55110), and Apple Valley, MN (55124).
This position offers targeted annual compensations starting at $45,000.
As a Management Trainee, you'll start learning our business from day one while based out of one of our neighborhood branches. You will be entrusted to serve as both the face of Enterprise to customers and partners and the behind-the-scenes operational expert. In our structured program, you will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own branch, cultivate new business and develop your team.
In our hands-on learning environment, you will receive the guidance, mentoring, and support you need to be successful. You will also get out into the community and establish the relationships essential to building your own business.
We'll teach you how to excel at customer service, sales and marketing, finance, and operations. And you'll learn what it means to always put our customers first. Ours is a culture of friendly competition, which is critical to growing our business - and your success.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Must have relevant experience in 2 of the following 3 categories:
- Will consider 3+ years as a professional or college athlete in lieu of sales
- Will consider 2+ years of active duty military experience in lieu of sales
- Customer Service
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Given the nature of our job requirements, a drug or alcohol related conviction on your driving record in the last 5 years will disqualify you from employment. A careless driving conviction of this same nature in the last 3 years will also disqualify you from employment.
- Given the nature of our job requirements, more than 3 moving violations (i.e. speeding ticket, failure to stop) on your driving record in the last 3 years will disqualify you from employment.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Back to top