If you're looking to jump-start your career with a clear path to advancement, then the Enterprise Management Training Program is for you. Whether you see yourself in sales, business development, customer service or operations, this program will prepare you to create your ideal career. As a Management Trainee, you can count on a defined career trajectory with a clear beginning and an open end - meaning you can take your training and shape your future. And with our promote-from-within philosophy, you will have plenty of opportunities to advance without ever having to change companies.
This position is based out of the Hilo area.
This position offers targeted annual compensation of $48,000!
As a Management Trainee, you are empowered to make business decisions that greatly affect your career as well as the bottom line. You'll gain responsibility for developing new business and maintaining current relationships. You'll be responsible for understanding cost control, reading your branch's Profit & Loss statement and understanding what it takes to run a profitable business. You will also learn how to deliver superior customer service. We will teach you how to effectively communicate, influence and interact with all types of customers, vendors and co-workers. You'll learn proper sales techniques to problem solving and conflict management. Those skills will provide you with the opportunity to market to local business partners and build solid, long-lasting relationships with key business decision-makers. In your development to become a successful manager at Enterprise, you'll learn how to mentor, train, develop, manage and promote a staff of your own.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a Bachelor's degree
- Must have at least one of the following:
- A minimum of 6 months of sales experience (examples include: retail sales, commission/incentive sales, restaurant serving/bartending, or similar).
- Leadership experience (examples include supervisory role, leadership involvement in organizations/clubs, volunteerism, or community service).
- Military experience
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must have a satisfactory driving record (satisfactory record defined as no more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years).
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on your record in the past 5 years (i.e., DUI, DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to relocate and/or commute to the Kailua-Kona Enterprise offices 6 months after starting the Management Training Program (R elocation expenses not provided or reimbursed).
Back to top