The Cloud Data Engineering Team is responsible for building out the Cloud based data assets and APIs to deliver on the Corporate Data Strategy and support the data and analytic needs of other Strategic efforts. This Lead Architect will be responsible for driving build-out and standardization in technologies, processes and patterns used in our Cloud Data Engineering efforts. As a Lead Architect, you will be a technical lead to a high performing agile team in designing & building out both streaming and batch data pipelines and datasets.
A key component of this function will be ensuring the technologies, architectures, and patterns used to build our Data solutions are robust, scalable, resilient, secure, re-useable, and well understood by our development teams. As a lead Architect on the Cloud Data Engineering team you will play an important role in establishing the goals, road-maps and KPIs for measuring success. You will work closely with the Technical leads across our Cloud Data Engineering Data Domain teams as well as the Technical leads across the entire Data Engineering organization to establish standards, best practices and promote adoption of those in building our Solutions. The ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of cloud infrastructure, data streaming technologies and processes.
Want more jobs like this?
Get Data and Analytics jobs in St. Louis, MO delivered to your inbox every week.
- Contributes to the development of strategic planning for the department and communicates clear, concise strategic vision
- Works on large, complex initiatives that address future concepts, products or technologies; analyzes and evaluates all variable factors and risk
- Defines, develops, communicates, and implements standards, processes, and procedures for the team or department
- Maintains effective relationships with all levels of company management, internal and external customers that promotes understanding and produces results for both parties
- Establishes and monitors key performance metrics to ensure compliance of established standards, processes, and procedures
- Provides guidance and oversight across multiple solutions to ensure that the technologies are secure, interoperate and connect appropriately and also support company vision and strategy
- Actively coaches, mentors and teaches others; uses influence, expertise and leadership to support other teams as they implement solutions
- Applies advanced knowledge of professional concepts and company objectives to resolve a wide range of complex issues in creative and effective ways
- Has significant autonomy over day-to-day work and the planning of new assignments or projects
- Attracts and develops employees capable of achieving the goals and objectives of the company
- Protects our customers, our employees, and our brands by incorporating security and compliance in all decisions; ensures security policy and procedure requirements are met; continuously identifies opportunities for improving security and implements strategies to improve our security posture