Intern - Business Analyst - Summer 2019
The Information Technology (I.T.) division of Enterprise Holdings builds and implements powerful solutions that help to drive and support the global operations of our brands and businesses, including Alamo Rent A Car, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and National Car Rental. With 9,000 branch locations across the world and more than 100,000 employees, Enterprise Holdings and its affiliates own and operate almost 2 million cars and trucks.
Here, you will be part of a team that creates and delivers leading-edge technologies and expansive systems that impact every aspect of our growing businesses. We provide the resources to enable and develop our more than 2,000 innovative I.T. professionals in a variety of career paths. This is where it all starts. All systems GO!
Summer 2019 Internship, 10-Week Program
May 20, 2019 - July 26, 2019
Enterprise Holdings is seeking driven and passionate technologists to join our Summer 2019 Internship Program. As an "Ignite" Intern, you will be tasked with creating a framew ork that organizes and communicates IT services in a manner that makes them easily accessible and easily understood to our customers. Yo u will have the opportunity to learn the background of our storage and data protection teams while deliving on many key initiatives for these teams. As an "Ignite" Intern at Enterprise Holdings you will be responsible for creating innovative business solutions for real world problems.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be a Junior status or higher in 4 year university
- Cumultative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Coursework completed in Business (Finance, Economics), Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business-Technology coursework
- Knowledge of Systems and/or Software Development Life Cycles (minimum from school)
- Project management experience (minimum from school)
- Ability to translate technical information into easy to consume written communications
- Excellent customer service and relationship management skills
- Ability to identify and creatively resolve problems
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Strong preference will be given to students pursing a degree in Economics or Finance
- Knowledge of Storage and/or Data Protection practices
- Previous Internship or Co-op experience
- Past work experience and/or community service
Back to top