Fall Sales Management Trainee Internship
Our Internships play an integral role in the success of Enterprise and are a comprehensive introduction to our Management Training Program. For a college student, real-world professional business experience can put you above the rest when you enter the job market.
It's Business 101 on 10 cups of coffee
Our interns go at a highly energized pace. From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you'll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of operating a business. And it's learning by doing, not by getting coffee or filing all day. Our college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It's a team-based environment where the Enterprise employees are supportive and fun to work with.
This is a paid, Part Time Fall Internship located in Alexandria,Arlington, Falls Church and Fairfax.
Flexible schedules available based on school schedule and business need, up to 35 hours/week.
Limited positions available so apply early.
When you join our Management Internship Program, you'll acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of running a successful business. You'll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with so many new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected challenges. There is one consistent aspect, however - everyday, you'll learn more about sales/marketing, customer service, business management, and administrative skills than you ever thought possible.
At Enterprise, you won't be a glorified gopher getting coffee or filing all day. Our interns go at the same energized pace and take on the same challenges and responsibilities as our Management Trainees.
Not only is it a paid internship program, but interns may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards. The business training you'll receive will be an amazing jumpstart to your career.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be enrolled in college full time and Graduating December 2018 or May 2019
- Must have a valid US driver's license for a minimum of 1 year
- Must have a minimum of 1 years' experience in the last 6 years in any of the following:
- Sales- commission sales strongly preferred or with set goals and/or bonus potential
- Customer Service in a service industry (i.e. retail, restaurant, hospitality, call center)
- Leadership role in civic or service group, non-profit organization or association, campus or other club (i.e., Rotary, Kiwanis, Junior League, VFW, Chamber of Commerce, student service organization, college clubs)
- Participation as an athlete on a professional, semi-professional or college team athlete
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving (no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the last 3 years) criminal, employment reference, education, and social security. A conviction will not necessarily disqualify you for employment. Rather, such factors as age and date of conviction, seriousness and nature of the crime, and rehabilitation will be considered.
- In accordance with Washington, DC law, applicants will not be asked about their criminal record, and no criminal background checks will be conducted, unless and until a contingent offer of employment has been extended.
- In accordance with Prince Georges County, MD and Montgomery County, MD law, applicants will not be asked about their criminal record and no criminal background checks will be conducted until after a successful first interview has been conducted.
Meet Some of Enterprise Holdings's Employees
Shannon works at an Enterprise neighborhood rental branch, assisting customers with car rentals, encouraging fellow employees to reach their career goals, and growing herself all along the way.
Back to top