Enterprise Holdings Hiring Event Greater Chicagoland
Enterprise Holding Hiring Event
Interviews on the spot!
Snacks, refreshments & Company Swag provided!
Networking and interviews will take place on July 25th from 5p-7pm
at the Maggianos Banquet in Oakbrook, IL
240 Oakbrook Center, Oak Brook, IL 60523
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Management Trainee
We have a locations all over the Chicago land area!
As a Management Trainee, you'll start learning our business from day one while based out of one of our neighborhood branches. You will be entrusted to serve as both the face of Enterprise to customers and partners and the behind-the-scenes operational expert. In our structured program, you will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own branch, cultivate new business and develop your team.
In our hands-on learning environment, you will receive the guidance, mentoring, and support you need to be successful. You will also get out into the community and establish the relationships essential to building your own business.
We'll teach you how to excel at customer service, sales and marketing, finance, and operations. And you'll learn what it means to always put our customers first. Ours is a culture of friendly competition, which is critical to growing our business - and your success.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Must have experience in any of the following areas: customer service, sales, leadership or athletics at a collegiate level or above.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related incident on driving record within the past five years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be a current resident or be moving to Chicago, Illinois within 30 days of application date or post graduation if currently enrolled in college
Meet Some of Enterprise Holdings's Employees
Shannon works at an Enterprise neighborhood rental branch, assisting customers with car rentals, encouraging fellow employees to reach their career goals, and growing herself all along the way.
Back to top