Enterprise CarShare Intern Vanderbilt University
Our Enterprise CarShare Internship plays an integral role in the success of the Enterprise CarShare program on an individual Campus. For a college student, real-world professional marketing experience can put you above the rest when you enter the job market. The goal of the part-time internship is to increase our membership base across campus as well as drive increased usage from existing members. This is a paid internship program, and there will also be eligibility for performance incentives as you help to grow the business.
When you join our Enterprise CarShare Internship Program, you'll acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to marketing and promoting a new and growing brand. Responsibilities include:
- Weekly On-Campus Marketing
- Participate in two on Campus Meetings per month
- Identify, organize and execute two special events per semester (one per quarter)
- Maintain Sales and Marketing Journal
- Project: Develop future on campus marketing strategies or identify new ways to develop Enterprise CarShare's brand, usage, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be a rising Senior enrolled full time for the up coming semester
- Must be a current college student at Vanderbilt University
- Must have 6 months of sales (business to business, commission based or quota based) or customer service or marketing or management experience.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on your record in the past 5 years (i.e., DUI, DWI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English
Meet Some of Enterprise Holdings's Employees
Area Car Sales Manager
Greg oversees an Enterprise Car Sales branch. He provides a balance of sales, training, and customer service management—and guides his team to meet their goals.
Back to top