Enterprise CarShare Intern - Brigham Young University Hawaii
Enterprise Holdings has a great opportunity for an Enterprise CarShare Ambassador Intern on the Brigham Young University - Hawaii campus.
Our Enterprise CarShare Internship plays an integral role in the success of the Enterprise CarShare program on an individual Campus. For a college student, real-world professional marketing experience can put you above the rest when you enter the job market. The goal of the part-time internship is to increase our membership base across campus as well as drive increased usage from existing members and assure vehicles are cleaned and maintained. This is a paid internship program, and there will also be eligibility for performance incentives as you help to grow the business.
The right candidate for the position is one that seeks out to be the best in business and who is looking to be the next potential leader in a growing company. If this sounds like you, and you're ready for the challenge, apply today! Interviews will be starting soon!
When you join our Enterprise CarShare Internship Program, you'll acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to marketing and promoting a new and growing brand. Responsibilities include:
- Weekly On-Campus Marketing/Driver's License verification
- Maintain vehicle cleanliness of CarShare fleet
- Assist in educating students/faculty on the Enterprise CarShare program
- Maintain a sales and marketing journal
- Project: Develop future on campus marketing strategies or identify new ways to develop Enterprise CarShare's brand, usage, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be a current college student at the Brigham Young University Hawaii.
- Must have 6 months of sales (business to business, commission based or quota based) or customer service or marketing or management experience.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be available to complete the internship during the Fall semester period.
- Aside from religious observance, must be available to work 10 - 15 hours per week.
Back to top