Enterprise CarShare Brand Ambassador Intern Penn State Mont Alto
Our Enterprise CarShare Brand Ambassador Internship plays an integral role in the success of the Enterprise CarShare program on Penn State Mont Alto's campus. For a college student, real-world professional marketing experience can put you above the rest when you enter the job market. The goal of the part-time internship is to increase our membership base across campus as well as drive increased usage from existing members. This is a paid internship program, and there will also be eligibility for performance incentives as you help to grow the business.
This internship will start in the Fall 2019 Semester and will take place on Penn State Mont Alto's campus. This position requires a commitment of approximately 5-10 hours per week.
When you join our Enterprise CarShare Internship Program, you'll acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to marketing and promoting a new and growing brand. Responsibilities include:
- Weekly On-Campus Marketing
- Participate in two on Campus Meetings per month
- Identify, organize and execute two special events per semester (one per quarter)
- Maintain Sales and Marketing Journal
- Project: Develop future on campus marketing strategies or identify new ways to develop Enterprise CarShare's brand, usage, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be enrolled full time at Penn State Mont Alto through the Spring 2020 semester.
- Must have 6 months of sales (business to business, commission based or quota based) or customer service or marketing or management experience.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on your record in the past 3 years (i.e., DUI, DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Back to top