Entegral Java Software Engineer (Remote or Onsite)
- Madison, WI
You will be responsible for using your technical knowledge of professional concepts to solve business problems. We're looking for talented individuals who can serve as subject matter experts in their area of focus and represent their departments on complex assignments. You'll be responsible for evaluating elements of technology's effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research and investigation, and offer recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness. You'll listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine and provide high quality solutions that align with their expectations.
- Participate in tactical initiatives such as designing, developing and reviewing code with the opportunity to be part of strategic visioning, introducing new technologies, design, improved metrics, and process improvements
- Be part of the full application lifecycle (design, develop, test, deploy and maintain), innovating in each step
- Designing API's and working with other teams to build integrations
- Develop full slices of the application from the UI to the data store
- Share responsibility with your teammates for occasional after-hours on-call rotation for support of production level systems
- Design, develop, execute, and maintain complex automated test code, scripts, data, and associated drivers per recognized SDLC methodology
- Participate in and lead design and code reviews
We are diverse. We are equitable. We are inclusive. Entegral is promoting an inclusive and equitable company culture. We work to ensure that our products meet the needs of all of our customers. Our products reflect the diversity of our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Back to top