Engineer 2, Test Automation- Entegral- Madison, WI
Entegral, is an integrated software platform that streamlines the post-accident process for service providers working to get a customer on their way and back into a vehicle. Entegral enables communications and collaboration between tens of thousands of collision repair shops, insurance providers and other industry professionals around the world.
Owned by Enterprise Holdings, the world's largest car rental provider and operator of the Enterprise Rent-A-Car® brand, Entegral compliments the value of Enterprise's acclaimed Automated Rental Management System (ARMS®) software by increasing efficiency through the entirety of the claims process. When paired with ARMS, Entegral is a business-to-business solution that enhances the customer experience from the moment after an accident to the completion of the claim.
Enterprise Holdings Inc., a recognized leader in the automotive and insurance replacement industries, launched Entegral. Enterprise Holdings operates - through an integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises -Enterprise Rent-A-Car, as well as the Alamo Rent A Car and National Car Rental brands, in more than 10,000 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations in 100 countries and territories.
Our Madison, WI based team is seeking an ambitious and talented career-minded professional who would like to make a difference utilizing their skill set, while working in a thriving agile-methodology environment. We offer competitive career opportunities, great benefits and promote a work-life balance.
As an Engineer 2, Test Automation, you'll be responsible for using your technical knowledge of professional concepts to solve business problems. We're looking for talented individuals who can serve as subject matter experts in their area of focus and represent their departments on complex assignments. You'll be responsible for evaluating elements of technology's effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research and investigation, and offer recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness. You'll listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine and provide high quality solutions that align with their expectations.
You'll develop, enhance and maintain existing and new test automation modules within our Entegral software suite. We'll rely on your problem solving experience and demonstrated software development and test automation skills using a variety of Open Source and Enterprise level technologies. You'll work in small, agile teams delivering business specific technical solutions while partnering with Product Owners, Quality Assurance staff, and other Software Development Engineers.
What you'll be up to:
- Strategize proper testing in a containerized, microservices environment
- Design and implement automated test suites of Angular UI's and REST API's
- Understand full slices of the application from the UI to the data store, and where testing in isolation or integration is appropriate
- Participate in the full application lifecycle (design, develop, test, deploy and maintain), innovating in each step
- Mentor the team using your testing experiences, while also developing yourself by learning from the team experiences
- Collaborate with external teams, including a cutting-edge UX and infrastructure team
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 3+ years experience in an IT organization, either as a developer/engineer or an automated test engineer
- 2+ years of experience developing software or creating test scripts in an object-oriented programming language
- Knowledge of Selenium WebDriver
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining test automation frameworks
- Experience with left-shifted, continuous test automation strategies
- Implementing API test automation (REST-Assured, etc.)
- SQL experience
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Micro-service environments, including Docker
- Load and Performance testing
- NoSQL data stores
- Experience introducing new, innovative ideas and/or technologies
Back to top