Engineer 2, Systems (Windows) - Windows Server Platform
As an Engineer 2 you will be responsible for using your technical knowledge of professional concepts to solve business problems. We are looking for a talented individual that can serve as a subject matter expert in their area of focus and represent their department on complex assignments. You will be responsible for evaluating elements of technology's effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research and investigation and make recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness. You will be required to listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine and provide high quality solutions that align with customer expectations.
A successful candidate must be able to provide in-depth analysis and execution plans to drive improvements in both technology and process including:
- Active Directory – multi-domain structure & GPO management
- Trap/Alert Management: Efficient and effective monitoring
- Automated incident recovery and self-healing
- Systems Management and Patch Automation
- Build/Delivery Automation
Outside of your primary focus on design & build functions, you will occasionally provide incident and problem resolution for complex issues and participate in disaster recovery exercises.
- Intellectual curiosity. This is paramount. People who require strict work boundaries and/or prefer to focus within a single technical domain are not a good fit.
- Energetic team member. We are looking for someone with passion and personality who loves a challenge. This person has strong engineering instincts and can sense risks while navigating towards solutions.
- Automate everything mentality. This person needs to be interested in more than clicking a button; this person needs to be interested in creating the button that others click.
- Ability to see the bigger picture. This person will understand the connections among all elements of a solution. They will help others see how their systems and related decisions connect to the bigger picture and affect success.
- Excellent communication skills. This person is an active listener and fully engaged communicator. S/he will plug into projects and not wait for questions to be packaged up and delivered - but will actively participate in the ongoing dialogue of the project.
- Comfortable with uncertainty (and the certainty of change). This person can anticipate change and is willing to embrace uncertainty - confidently knowing that they can adapt without losing their cool.
- Execution orientated. This person loathes doing nothing and is capable of defining their path forward from a high-level vision.
Meet Some of Enterprise Holdings's Employees
Area Car Sales Manager
Greg oversees an Enterprise Car Sales branch. He provides a balance of sales, training, and customer service management—and guides his team to meet their goals.
Back to top