Engineer 2, Software, Entegral- St. Louis, MO
Entegral, is an integrated software platform that streamlines the post-accident process for service providers working to get a customer on their way and back into a vehicle. Entegral enables communications and collaboration between tens of thousands of collision repair shops, insurance providers and other industry professionals around the world.
Owned by Enterprise Holdings, the world's largest car rental provider and operator of the Enterprise Rent-A-Car® brand, Entegral compliments the value of Enterprise's acclaimed Automated Rental Management System (ARMS®) software by increasing efficiency through the entirety of the claims process. When paired with ARMS, Entegral is a business-to-business solution that enhances the customer experience from the moment after an accident to the completion of the claim.
Enterprise Holdings Inc., a recognized leader in the automotive and insurance replacement industries, launched Entegral. Enterprise Holdings operates - through an integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises -Enterprise Rent-A-Car, as well as the Alamo Rent A Car and National Car Rental brands, in more than 10,000 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations in 100 countries and territories.
Our St. Louis, MO based team is seeking an ambitious and talented career-minded professional who would like to make a difference utilizing their skill set, while working in a thriving agile-methodology environment. We offer competitive career opportunities, great benefits and promote a work-life balance.
As an Engineer 2, you'll be responsible for using your technical knowledge of professional concepts to solve business problems. We're looking for talented individuals who can serve as subject matter experts in their area of focus and represent their departments on complex assignments. You'll be responsible for evaluating elements of technology's effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research and investigation, and offer recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness. You'll listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine and provide high quality solutions that align with their expectations.
You'll develop, enhance and maintain existing and new modules within our Entegral software suite. As a key member of our development team, you'll be viewed as a full stack developer, involved in all tiers of the solution, UI, middle tier and backend database, participating in the full SDLC. We'll rely on your problem solving experience and demonstrated software development skills using a variety of Open Source and Enterprise level technologies. You'll work in small, agile teams delivering business specific technical solutions while partnering with Product Owners, Quality Assurance staff, and other Software Development Engineers.
- Participate on tactical initiatives such as designing, developing and reviewing code with the opportunity to be part of strategic visioning that includes introducing new technologies, design, improved metrics, and process improvements
- Design software components and features
- Be part of the full application lifecycle (design, develop, test, deploy and maintain), innovating in each step
- Designing API's and working with other teams to build integrations
- Develop full slices of the application from the UI to the data store
- May require production systems support and/or on-call duties
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Experience developing software with an object-oriented language
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- NoSQL data stores
- Machine learning
- Defining and developing REST based services
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins or other)
- Test automation (REST-assured, Selenium, etc)
- Cloud native computing (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Micro-service environments
- Developing large complex applications
Back to top