Engineer 2, Networking – WAN Support
As an Engineer 2 you will be responsible for using your technical knowledge of professional concepts to solve business problems. We are looking for a talented individual that can serve as a subject matter expert in their area of focus and represent their department on complex assignments. You will be responsible for evaluating elements of technology's effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research and investigation and make recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness. You will be required to listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine and provide high quality solutions that align with customer expectations.
As part of the WAN Engineering department, you'll be helping to architect, design and integrate solutions to provide connectivity to nearly 9,000 branch offices worldwide. You'll have the opportunity to work across multiple teams to help deliver innovative solutions to provide our branch offices access to services on the Internet and in our data centers. Through familiarity with emerging technologies, security and design practices, you can help provide our branches a secure and responsive network solution to rely on while they service customers.
As a Engineer 2, you will be responsible for designing and testing network solutions supporting our Wide Area Network. Typical technologies include IP routing, switching, load balancing, Wide-Area Network (WAN) access, and wireless technologies across a variety of network platforms. The scope of your role will include developing and implementing new designs, adapting existing designs to meet new requirements, evaluating new software and hardware revisions and supporting deployment teams, particularly for complex branch deployments.
- Designing, developing and modifying elements of our technology
- Evaluating elements of our technology's effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research and investigation and making recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness
- Implementing, operating and maintaining elements of our technology
- Creating and maintaining documentation for elements of our technology
- Listening to and evaluating WAN Solutions' customer needs to determine expectations and needs and provide solutions that align with them
- Protecting our customers, our employees, and our brands by incorporating security and compliance in all decisions and daily job responsibilities; following security policies and procedures
Meet Some of Enterprise Holdings's Employees
Area Car Sales Manager
Greg oversees an Enterprise Car Sales branch. He provides a balance of sales, training, and customer service management—and guides his team to meet their goals.
Back to top