Engineer 2, Data (Madison, WI)
This position is based in Madison, WI.
As an Engineer 2, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our Data Warehouse. You willalso design and maintain operational data store and reporting data structures. This includes creating and maintaining ETL processes from multiple sources. You will design and maintain data models, data dictionaries and business reports that are easily consumed by our stakeholders.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Collaborate with our stakeholders, DBAs and software engineers to refine project scope and definition
- Design and develop ETL data and event driven packages
- Utilize ETL and Data Warehouse development best practices
- Understand the business operations and processes on assigned projects
- Create and maintain strategic documentation in support of the Data Warehouse
- Assist in the design and development of the Data Warehouse
- Design and maintain effective business intelligence reports by retrieving, analyzing, and transforming data
- Work with our System Administrators and other Software Engineers in trouble shooting and resolving complex problems within our SaaS platform
- Work across both project roadmap initiatives as well as production systems support
- Production Systems Support and on-call dues maybe required in this role
Meet Some of Enterprise Holdings's Employees
Abby works in a neighborhood car rental branch and is learning all aspects of the business. She's committed to providing top-notch customer service every step of the way.
Back to top