Engineer 1, Software – Java - (Madison, WI)
This position is based in Madison, WI.
In this role, you will develop, enhance and maintain existing and new modules within our Performance Gateway software platform. As a key member of our development team you will be involved in all tiers of the solution, UI, middle tier and backend database and participate in full SDLC. We are relying on your innovative problem solving and demonstrated skills using a variety of Open Source and Enterprise level technologies. You will work in small product focused teams delivering business specific technical solutions while working in partnership with other Software Development Engineers, Product Owners and Quality Assurance staff.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Consistently translate, re-factor, and code software applications in Java according to specifications provided by Software Architects and technical Leads
- Works with our System Administrators and other software development engineers to assist in trouble shooting and resolving problems within our SaaS platform
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings, planning meetings and review sessions (using Scrum/Agile methodology)
- Develop and maintain automated tests, helping to improve software quality through automated and manual testing
- Understand the business operations and processes on assigned projects
- Work across both project roadmap initiatives as well as production systems support
Meet Some of Enterprise Holdings's Employees
Shannon works at an Enterprise neighborhood rental branch, assisting customers with car rentals, encouraging fellow employees to reach their career goals, and growing herself all along the way.
Back to top