Car Sales Consultant Intern
The Enterprise Car Sales Division is excited to announce an opening for a Sales Consultant Summer Internship in Orlando! We offer a fun work environment where you can be proud to be a part of a team that puts the customer first.
Candidates interested in this position must possess very strong persuasive skills, the ability to build relationships with customers and accounts, and have a high interest to work in a sales environment.
Our Interns play an integral role in the success of Enterprise and you will get a comprehensive introduction to our promote-from-within culture. For a college student, real-world professional business experience can put you above the rest when you enter the job market.
Not only is this a paid internship program, but interns will also have the opportunity to earn performance based bonuses. The business training you'll receive will be an amazing jump-start to your career that could lead to a full-time offer of employment with Enterprise upon graduation.
- This position will be located at either of these 2 locations:
- 5322 E. Colonial Dr. Orlando, FL 32807
- 9225 S. Orange Blossom Trl. Orlando, FL 32837
- The hourly compensation for this position is $11.25/hour plus commission
When you join our Car Sales Internship Program, you'll be given a structured roadmap that will guide you through our 12-week program. You will also have the opportunity to interact with our customers and referral sources on a daily bases over the phone and in-person. You will shadow our current Sales Consultants, Assistant Managers, and Area Managers on the sales process and learn their secrets to success.
At Enterprise, you won't be a glorified gopher getting coffee or filing all day. Our interns go at the same energized pace and take on the same challenges and responsibilities as our current Sales Consultants.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18.
- Must be enrolled in a bachelor's degree program (full-time) or a master's degree program (full-time) with a graduation date on or before December 2019.
- A minimum of 3 months of sales experience within the last 2 years (sales is defined as work that involves a great deal of customer contact, persuasion, selling or up-selling of services/products - examples can include, but not limited to, retail sales, restaurant serving/bartending, or similar)
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction (ie, DUI/DWI) on driving record in the past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious obligation, must have full availability for the entire internship from May 6,2019 through July 26, 2019
- Must be able to work a full-time schedule (40 hours/week)
Back to top