Business Analyst - (Madison, WI)
This position is based in Madison, WI.
As a Business Analyst, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with key business stakeholders, IT management, and software development teams. The scope of your role includes developing, interpreting, reviewing, validating, documenting and maintaining business and functional requirements for our software applications. You will collaborate with the business stakeholders and evaluate their requests to determine feasibility, research, identify and present options that best serve business needs. In addition, you will participate in application acceptance testing, identify potential problems, and assist with researching opportunities to minimize complexity. This is an excellent opportunity to utilize your strong analysis skills working in a fast paced flexible work environment.
Areas of Responsibility
- Participates on project teams and uses basic knowledge of professional concepts and company objectives to resolve simple to moderately complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Develops, interprets, reviews, validates, documents, and maintains business and functional requirements.
- Coordinates and facilitates meetings to define key capabilities and requirements that will enable stakeholders to define business strategy.
- Evaluates business requests to determine feasibility; researches and identifies options that best serve business needs.
- Serves as the primary interface between the user and the IT team; may be required to present formal presentations to end users, stakeholders, and management.
- Conducts structured walkthroughs of requirements with business and project team members.
- Participants in acceptance testing to ensure client/user needs are met.
- Presents information regarding enhancements, tracks and responds to questions from business and IT team members.
- Identifies potential problems that may arise with new or enhanced applications; effectively communicates how problems will affect business.
- Writes business correspondence and technical reports; reviews report results for accuracy.
- Assists with researching opportunities to minimize complexity by leveraging current IT investments and seeking out cost effective solutions.
- Participates in change management activities, including Q&A testing, troubleshooting, and investigation.
- Assists with task automation and process improvements as directed.
- Assists with creation of customer facing communications and training as directed.
- Data analytics and reporting
Meet Some of Enterprise Holdings's Employees
Shannon works at an Enterprise neighborhood rental branch, assisting customers with car rentals, encouraging fellow employees to reach their career goals, and growing herself all along the way.
Back to top