Analyst 2, Security - Cloud & Disaster Recovery
- St. Louis, MO
The Information Security Office has an exciting opportunity for an Analyst 2, Security. In this role you will directly influence the organization's resiliency & recovery landscape, and will primarily be responsible for the creation, maintenance, guidance, and certification of recovery time and recovery point objectives. A successful candidate will be a driven, organized, effective collaborator and communicator, who can translate business impact risk assessments into technical requirements and common terminology. In this role, you will collaborate with both IT and corporate personnel. Additionally, you will participate in risk and compliance activities within the Information Security Office as demands allow.
- Develop, maintain, and execute business impact assessment methodologies and operational processes for keeping recovery time objectives and recovery point objectives "ever green"
- Develop, maintain, and execute validation and certification of operational recovery
- Effectively and professionally collaborate with corporate personnel and IT stakeholders to determine and validate recovery time objectives and recovery point objectives
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the company's security posture, capabilities, risk acceptance/aversion, and stakeholders
- Support customer assurance recovery requirements
- Provide subject matter expertise for technology recovery strategies
- Participate in technology recovery and certification exercises
- Protect our customers, our employees, and our brands by incorporating security and compliance in all decisions and daily job responsibilities; follow security policies and procedures; maintain a high degree of confidentiality
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Back to top