Accounting Intern - Summer 2018
Starting as an Accounting Intern, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist in preparing financial statement & analysis
- Work closely with rental branches and other departments
- Assist Management with reports, etc.
- Involved with A/P and A/R Functions: tax processes, cash receipts, and petty cash
- Assist in accounting schedules & filing
- Perform miscellaneous administrative duties as needed
Meet Some of Enterprise Holdings's Employees
Abby works in a neighborhood car rental branch and is learning all aspects of the business. She's committed to providing top-notch customer service every step of the way.
Back to top