Account Coordinator (Business to Business)
- Contact accounts as needed to collect and follow up on past due balances.
- Request payment for assigned accounts via e-mail, phone or voicemail.
- Maintain clear and concise notes listing accurate information given; documented in PeopleSoft, Odyssey or other databases as required.
- Contact management and sales prior to sending memo notifying accounts of credit suspension.
- Research and resolve disputed rentals, including prepare appropriate adjustment requests and follow up with customer on disputes within thirty (30) days.
- Report issues concerning payment of accounts to Supervisor.
- Request and send reprints (paper or electronic) of invoices, statements, and vouchers to accounts as needed.
- Maintain all aging balances within percentage requirements determined by management.
- Attend weekly collection meetings; provide account status and documentation to the Supervisor to ensure collection goals are met, discuss workload and promote teamwork between AR personnel.
- Perform additional analysis and reporting as requested by management.
- Assist Supervisor or Manager with any tasks or duties as requested.
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Meet Some of Enterprise Holdings's Employees
Area Car Sales Manager
Greg oversees an Enterprise Car Sales branch. He provides a balance of sales, training, and customer service management—and guides his team to meet their goals.
Back to top