2018 Spring Accounting Intern - Wayne, PA
Starting as an Accounting Intern, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist in preparing financial statement & analysis
- Work closely with rental branches and other departments
- Assist accounting managers with reports, etc.
- Involved with A/P & A/R functions; cash receipts & petty cash
- Assist in accounting schedules & filing
- Perform miscellaneous administrative duties as needed
We are looking for current College\University students who are Graduating in May 2018 for our Spring Accounting Internship Program.
Meet Some of Enterprise Holdings's Employees
Abby works in a neighborhood car rental branch and is learning all aspects of the business. She's committed to providing top-notch customer service every step of the way.
Back to top