Talent Engagement Researcher Lead
Entelo is transforming the way companies hire. We leverage big data and predictive analytics to make recruiting better for candidates and recruiters alike. In 2017, we were thrilled to be named one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work!
In January, we launched a new automated recruiting product called Entelo Envoy. Envoy automates the tedious and time-consuming tasks associated with sourcing. By applying the power of artificial intelligence and predictive analytics, Envoy assesses millions of profiles to identify the best-fit candidates for a particular job description. Harnessing Entelo’s outbound email functionality, Envoy then automates the outreach and follow up process with personalized interactions. The result: interested candidates delivered straight to your inbox.
As the Talent Engagement Researcher Lead at Entelo, you will drive thought leadership within the product roadmap, shape the delivery of our service, and act as the voice the customer for all items Envoy. We want someone who thinks outside of the box and is ready to tap into their sourcing experience to accelerate Entelo Envoy’s leadership in the AI space.
What you’ll be doing:
- Serve as an internal expert on all things Envoy and advocate for whatever will make the product successful.
- Mentor a team of three talent engagement researchers (TERs) who help customers realize success with the Envoy product
- Manipulating search queries and evaluating search results for fit with a job description and job description criteria entered by the customer
- Orchestrate trials with potential Envoy clients
- Create guides and resources to support onboarding and adoption amongst Envoy customers
- Identify cutting edge thought leadership on sourcing best practices via AI.
- 3+ years of corporate and or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- Able to draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business
- Knowledge of sourcing and data mining techniques, including both active and passive candidate acquisition
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail.
- Thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment
At Entelo, perks mean so much more than free lunches and unlimited PTO (although we provide both!). We’re committed to helping Entelopes grow; we offer opportunities for professional development and a generous learning and development stipend. Entelo is also committed to the community; we partner with impactful non-profits, volunteer regularly, and provide a charitable match. We perform at a high level, while respecting our teammates lives outside of work.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history. We’ve taken the White House Equal Pay Pledge and are committed to maintaining a welcoming and equitable environment.
Meet Some of Entelo's Employees
Kelly builds Entelo’s cutting-edge recruiting software. She’s part of the Engineering Team responsible for user-facing innovation—and mining through Entelo’s collected data.
Back to top