Talent Engagement Researcher
Entelo is transforming the way companies hire. We leverage big data and predictive analytics to make recruiting better for candidates and recruiters alike. In 2017, we were thrilled to be named one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work!
About the Role
As our third hire, you will play a key part in shaping the direction of our newest product. The ideal candidate will be a blend of Recruiting and Customer Success- someone who does not only want to see the change but be a part of it.
This role is based in our San Francisco office and will work closely with our Engineering, Product, and Customer Success teams. We are looking for someone with an understanding of recruiting/sourcing and stakeholder management. This role is not a hands-on recruiting role but working with our internal team to improve our Recruiting Platform.
- Manipulating search queries and evaluating search results for fit with a job description and job description criteria entered by the customer
- Going through lists of candidates and deciding who to remove from the list based on what reason (overqualified, underqualified, irrelevant, knowledge domain, etc)
- Write and rewrite templates to know what makes for a good recruiting email template
- Replying to emails and speaking with customers about their hiring needs and product feedback
- Keeping on top of a workload of sourcing for multiple customers and jobs at the same time for various clients
- 1-3 years of recruiting background in a sourcing-centric environment
- Someone who has worked on generalist roles (Sales, G&A, Tech)
- Hard Worker, even under pressure
- 3+ years of customer-facing experience
- Hands-on knowledge communicating through escalations scenarios
- Great attention to detail
- You have strong project management skills and ability to structure and prioritize work in a manner that best fits the team and company needs.
At Entelo, perks mean so much more than free lunches and unlimited PTO (although we provide both!). We’re committed to helping Entelopes grow; we offer opportunities for professional development and a generous learning and development stipend. Entelo is also committed to the community; we partner with impactful non-profits, volunteer regularly, and provide a charitable match. We perform at a high level, while respecting our teammates lives outside of work.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history. We’ve taken the White House Equal Pay Pledge and are committed to maintaining a welcoming and equitable environment.
Meet Some of Entelo's Employees
Head of Demand Generation
Sid drives strategy and execution for Entelo’s marketing programs. He ensures that the Sales Team can hit their quotas, and manages the demand generation and marketing programs at the company.
Back to top