Talent Engagement Researcher
About the Role
As our third hire, you will play a key part in shaping the direction of our newest product. The ideal candidate will be a blend of Recruiting and Customer Success- someone who does not only want to see the change but be a part of it.
This role is based in our San Francisco office and will work closely with our Engineering, Product, and Customer Success teams. We are looking for someone with an understanding of recruiting/sourcing and stakeholder management. This role is not a hands-on recruiting role but working with our internal team to improve our Recruiting Platform.
- Manipulating search queries and evaluating search results for fit with a job description and job description criteria entered by the customer
- Going through lists of candidates and deciding who to remove from the list based on what reason (overqualified, underqualified, irrelevant, knowledge domain, etc)
- Write and rewrite templates to know what makes for a good recruiting email template
- Replying to emails and speaking with customers about their hiring needs and product feedback
- Keeping on top of a workload of sourcing for multiple customers and jobs at the same time for various clients
- 1-3 years of recruiting background in a sourcing-centric environment
- Someone who has worked on generalist roles (Sales, G&A, Tech)
- Hard Worker, even under pressure
- 3+ years of customer-facing experience
- Hands-on knowledge communicating through escalations scenarios
- Great attention to detail
- You have strong project management skills and ability to structure and prioritize work in a manner that best fits the team and company needs.
By leveraging big data and predictive analytics, Entelo lets you zero in on qualified talent for a diverse, high-performing workforce. Hundreds of organizations -- including Facebook, American Express, GE, Microsoft, Allstate, and Genentech use Entelo's platform to build great teams.
Entelo is committed to building a diverse team and encourages applications from women, minorities and underrepresented groups. At Entelo, we are changing how companies hire and think about talent acquisition. We power the recruiting efforts of some of the world's fastest-growing companies including Facebook, Salesforce, Github and Lyft.
Meet Some of Entelo's Employees
Kelly builds Entelo’s cutting-edge recruiting software. She’s part of the Engineering Team responsible for user-facing innovation—and mining through Entelo’s collected data.
Back to top