Senior Technical Product Manager
About the role:
As our first Senior Product Manager for the Partnerships team, you will drive the roadmap, KPIs, vision and execution for some of the foundational products at Entelo.
This role is based in our San Francisco office and will work within our Product team, reporting to the Senior Director of Product. The ideal candidate will have a mix of user-centric design and technical skillset and will not be afraid of product complexity.
What you’ll be doing:
- As the Senior PM for Partnerships, you will own the roadmap:
- Partnerships: Entelo’s Partnerships infrastructure powers the talent acquisition efforts of some of the largest and best-known companies across a number of integrations with applicant tracking systems and CRMs. We’re constantly evaluating and prioritizing additional integrations, as well as deepening existing functionalities in order to drive engagement across all touch-points on the Entelo platform.
- You will own the vision, scoping, prioritization and execution on the roadmap for Partnerships. You will also be responsible for setting quarterly goals and KPIs, which will serve as a benchmark for your and your team’s success.
- You serve as a strong Product representative to internal and external stakeholders:
- In addition to working closely with the Engineering team, the Design team, the Data Science team and the rest of the Product team, you will be interfacing frequently with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Business Development, as well as the Implementation Specialist. Your role will be to listen, empathise and analyze these groups’ requests, as well as to educate and inform them.
- Interviewing and observing customers will be a key part of your own research efforts, other user research or Customer Success and Sales visits and calls. As part of those conversations, you may be demo-ing or presenting to customers, as well as interfacing with their technical teams.
- Partner closely with the Implementation Support team, who will serve as a filter for customer requests that don’t require engineering input. You will build that relationship and identify opportunities for automating processes or building tools for that team, which will enable them to scale their support.
- Staying on top of competitive products and market trends and use competitive insights to inform your product direction.
- Serve as a mentor to less experienced Product Managers on the team.
- 3+ years of Product Management experience, with a minimum of 2 years spent working on technical products, APIs, data products and/or products that require deep and complex integrations with third-party systems, ideally in the Enterprise SaaS space.
- Have seen products from inception to launch and you have owned a roadmap for at least a year, including the process of setting the goals and KPIs for that roadmap.
- Comfortable working with technical products and data products, as well as products that have web app and mobile presences.
- Extensive experience interfacing with enterprise customers (including in some cases their technical teams), sales teams, data science teams, implementation / sales engineers, business development, product marketing and customer success. You are able to adapt your communication style to each stakeholder group and drive successful outcomes across teams.
- Obsessed with customers, have deep customer empathy and can serve as a customer advocate within the organization. You understand the customer personas and use cases for your products better than anyone else.
- Strong data and technical background or you have a strong aptitude for systems thinking and design of data- and technical products.
- Even-keeled and can operate well under pressure. You have the presence and emotional maturity to prioritize your own and your team’s work in a way that optimizes successful outcomes for the company as a whole, and you have the grace to say “no” in a way that makes the other side feel heard and aligned with your objectives. You treat all internal and external stakeholders as valued customers.
- Succinct written and verbal communication style and are comfortable presenting in front of large groups of internal or external stakeholders.
Entelo is transforming the way companies hire. We leverage big data and predictive analytics to make recruiting better for candidates and recruiters alike. In 2017, we were thrilled to be named one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work !
At Entelo, perks mean so much more than free lunches and unlimited PTO (although we provide both!). We’re committed to helping Entelopes grow; we offer opportunities for professional development and a generous learning and development stipend. Entelo is also committed to the community; we partner with impactful non-profits, volunteer regularly, and provide a charitable match. We perform at a high level, while respecting our teammates lives outside of work.
Meet Some of Entelo's Employees
Kelly builds Entelo’s cutting-edge recruiting software. She’s part of the Engineering Team responsible for user-facing innovation—and mining through Entelo’s collected data.
Back to top