Senior Fullstack Engineer
Entelo is transforming the way companies hire. We leverage big data and predictive analytics to make recruiting better for candidates and recruiters alike. In 2017, we were thrilled to be named one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work!
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify and solve dependency issues between projects to move the business forward
- Code reviews and pair programming to grow your team’s skills
- Use agile methodologies to define weekly sprints
- Take initiative to improve the software whenever you notice something lacking or that is a particular pain point
- 5+ years experience coding with Rails
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to break down complex problems
- Comfort with version control, testing, and CI
- Desire to share ideas with and mentor other team members
At Entelo, perks mean so much more than free lunches and unlimited PTO (although we provide both!). We’re committed to helping Entelopes grow; we offer opportunities for professional development and a generous learning and development stipend. Entelo is also committed to the community; we partner with impactful non-profits, volunteer regularly, and provide a charitable match. We perform at a high level while respecting our teammates lives outside of work.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history. We’ve taken the White House Equal Pay Pledge and are committed to maintaining a welcoming and equitable environment.
Meet Some of Entelo's Employees
Kelly builds Entelo’s cutting-edge recruiting software. She’s part of the Engineering Team responsible for user-facing innovation—and mining through Entelo’s collected data.
Back to top