Senior Data Scientist
Entelo is transforming the way companies hire. We leverage big data and predictive analytics to make recruiting better for candidates and recruiters alike. In 2017, we were thrilled to be named one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work!
Do you love math, statistics, programming and solving puzzles? Do you believe data builds better products and has a key role in product decisions? We have something for you!
You’ll be partnering with Entelo’s product and engineering teams to drive actionable data insights and solutions from hundreds of millions of social profiles across dozens of heterogeneous data sources. Our data is in Terabytes range but we are not looking to stop anytime soon. We are looking to scale aggressively, not only technologically improving our data pipelining capabilities but also ramping up our data science initiatives to the next level. You'll implement algorithms around entity resolution and predictive models, text classifiers, and statistical models for personalized talent search and recommendation. And there’s more...
The perfect candidate will have a strong quantitative background, will be able to tackle abstract business and engineering problems, possesses strong enthusiasm and initiative, and comfortable working with ambiguity. You are a team player that is passionate and constantly aspires to grow and improve.
We look for a combination of:
- 6+ years of experience in quantitative analysis experience, preferably in an engineering role
- Quantitative background in Statistics, Computer Science, Math or other technical field (graduate degrees preferred)
- 4+ years of experience in statistical modeling, machine learning, data mining, NLP and / or information retrieval
- Proven ability in implementing big data machine learning applications at scale and in production environment
- Experience with common analysis tools - SQL, Python, and Spark. Demonstrable familiarity with code and programming concepts
- Self-driven and laser-focused, able to quickly prototype ideas, perform critical analysis and using creative approaches to solving complex problems
At Entelo, perks mean so much more than free lunches and unlimited PTO (although we provide both!). We’re committed to helping Entelopes grow; we offer opportunities for professional development and a generous learning and development stipend. Entelo is also committed to the community; we partner with impactful non-profits, volunteer regularly, and provide a charitable match. We perform at a high level, while respecting our teammates lives outside of work.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history. We’ve taken the White House Equal Pay Pledge and are committed to maintaining a welcoming and equitable environment.
Meet Some of Entelo's Employees
Kelly builds Entelo’s cutting-edge recruiting software. She’s part of the Engineering Team responsible for user-facing innovation—and mining through Entelo’s collected data.
Back to top