Senior Business Recruiter
Entelo is transforming the way companies hire. We leverage big data and predictive analytics to make recruiting better for candidates and recruiters alike. In 2017, we were thrilled to be named one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work!
We are looking for a jack-of-all-trades to do full life cycle recruiting. In this role, you will most start out supporting Marketing and G&A but that can change quickly. If you have worked in a start up environment then you know that no two days are alike and you love that.
- Own the recruiting success of the business you support. Field questions and find the answers the business is looking for.
- Be a trusted and respected advisor.
- Create and execute sourcing strategies for open roles.
- Update weekly reports for the business.
- Cross functionally partner and manage relationships with other recruiters, coordinators and hiring managers.
- Collect feedback and results from the business and use it to further the success of the partnership with recruiting.
- Communicate regularly to manage expectations and reconcile resources.
- Minimum of 5 years recruiting experience with a track record of success in a high volume, high growth, and fast paced environment
- Outstanding relationship builder, client service orientation and interpersonal skills; ability to work effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to create, communicate, deliver, and implement structure in the recruiting process.
- Proven self-starter, strong team player; with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and strong attention to detail with a focus on data quality. Can report on status of hiring activity in a meaningful way.
- Strong work ethic.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Prior experience working at a US based high-tech company.
At Entelo, perks mean so much more than free lunches and unlimited PTO (although we provide both!). We’re committed to helping Entelope’s grow; we offer opportunities for professional development and a generous learning and development stipend. Entelo is also committed to the community; we partner with impactful non-profits, volunteer regularly, and provide a charitable match. We perform at a high level, while respecting our teammates lives outside of work.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history. We’ve taken the White House Equal Pay Pledge and are committed to maintaining a welcoming and equitable environment.
Meet Some of Entelo's Employees
Kelly builds Entelo’s cutting-edge recruiting software. She’s part of the Engineering Team responsible for user-facing innovation—and mining through Entelo’s collected data.
Back to top