Senior Account Executive
Entelo is transforming the way companies hire. We leverage big data and predictive analytics to make recruiting better for candidates and recruiters alike. In 2017, we were thrilled to be named one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work!
As a Senior Account Executive you’ll be able to build a dynamic sales career with many opportunities for career progression. You’ll be responsible for developing a strategic sales plan and delivering the revenue to quota to help support our company’s triple digit growth rate.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead qualification and simple product demonstrations
- Educate prospects and customers on the benefits and value of our solution
- Qualify and follow up on inbound marketing campaigns
- Targeted outbound cold calling as part of marketing developed campaigns
- Achieve personal quotas for new business, add-on business and pipeline development
- Understand customer’s needs and effectively communicate how Entelo will meet those needs
- Use SalesForce.com for lead management and sales forecasting
- 4+ years of SaaS background
- Track record of outstanding sales performance including exceeding quotas, winning sales awards, etc
- An interest in technology, big data and/or predictive analytics
- Previous experience recruiting, whether as a profession or recruiting to support a sales team that you have been a member of is a plus
- Experience in a startup environment is preferred
At Entelo, perks mean so much more than free lunches and unlimited PTO (although we provide both!). We’re committed to helping Entelopes grow; we offer opportunities for professional development and a generous learning and development stipend. Entelo is also committed to the community; we partner with impactful non-profits, volunteer regularly, and provide a charitable match. We perform at a high level, while respecting our teammates lives outside of work.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history. We’ve taken the White House Equal Pay Pledge and are committed to maintaining a welcoming and equitable environment.
Back to top