Sales Operations Manager (San Francisco or Indianapolis)
Entelo is the world's first all-in-one, source-to-hire Recruitment Automation Platform that is changing the way companies hire. Entelo provides organizations with technology that leverages data science, machine learning, predictive analytics, candidate engagement, and recruitment marketing best practices to help your teams find the right talent and hire faster. The world's largest and fastest-growing companies choose Entelo to surface, engage, and hire top talent. We’re a friendly, dedicated, and passionate group and we're building a talented and diverse team that works hard together toward shared goals!
As the Sales Operations Manager you will be a key member of the GTM team providing insights to optimize the team’s performance. Partnering with Sales, Finance and Marketing, you will help drive key objectives for the business and turn data-driven insights into actions. You will build and execute core operational processes while also maintaining the infrastructure that powers them.
What you'll be doing:
- Draw insights from key performance metrics, make recommendations and drive improvement as we gauge the health of the GTM teams
- Collaborate with our sales and finance leaders to drive and own the sales forecast and key pipeline analysis
- Partner with finance to drive core operational processes
- Uncover areas within the business to drive performance improvements to unlock productivity and accelerate execution
- Support annual business planning process including development of territory, quota, and operational plans for Sales teams
- Support senior sales executives in developing / delivering key presentations and meetings for the executive team and board
- Promote collaboration, knowledge sharing within and across the company on sales processes as well as operational best practices
- Manage and optimize the effectiveness of the firm’s technology investments, primarily Salesforce
- 4-6 years of sales operations experience in an enterprise SAAS company with at least 2 years of relevant Salesforce experience
- Superior analytical skills and the ability to succinctly communicate insights to other parts of the organization
- Understands the sales process, how sales people interact with a system and can translate business processes into a frictionless experience in Salesforce
- Ability to understand business requirements and deliver solutions that balance business needs and system maintainability
- Analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively when creating reports or dashboards
- Possesses business acumen, strong analytics, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and manage technology platforms used by the GTM team
- Experience with Hubspot, Gainsight, Chorus, Mode Analytics a plus, but not required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
At Entelo, perks mean so much more than team activities and unlimited PTO (although we provide both!) We also support our employees’ growth and desire to live well-rounded lives; we offer opportunities for professional development and a generous learning and development stipend as well as a work from home stipend to outfit your workspace with any essential items. Entelo is also committed to the community; we partner with impactful nonprofits and volunteer regularly.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history. We’ve taken the White House Equal Pay Pledge and are committed to maintaining a welcoming and equitable environment.
Back to top