Sales Development Representative - SF/NY
Entelo is transforming the way companies hire. We leverage big data and predictive analytics to make recruiting better for candidates and recruiters alike. Using predictive algorithms, data-backed insights, and the single largest source of recruiting data, period, we’ve created a recruiting automation platform to help companies recruit faster, smarter, and better. We’re a friendly, dedicated, and passionate bunch of folks and we're building a talented and diverse team that works hard together toward shared goals!
What you’ll be doing:
- Prospecting and generating new business opportunities through email and phone outreach
- Conducting high level conversations with senior level executives in HR & Talent departments
- Explaining the value proposition of Entelo's core product offerings
- Managing inbound inquiries and handling lead management
- Supporting sales operations
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup team environment
- Willingness to try new concepts and open to coaching
- Desire to continuously learn
- You are highly motivated, tenacious, and a self-starter
- Ability to thrive without structure and under minimal supervision
- Passion for technology
- Experience using Salesforce, SalesLoft, Hubspot, Google Apps is a plus
- Four year university/college degree preferred
At Entelo, perks mean so much more than free lunches, fully stocked snacks, and unlimited PTO (although we provide all three!) We also support our employees’ growth and desire to live well-rounded lives; we offer opportunities for professional development and a generous learning and development stipend. Entelo is also committed to the community; we partner with impactful nonprofits and volunteer regularly.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history. We’ve taken the White House Equal Pay Pledge and are committed to maintaining a welcoming and equitable environment.
Back to top