Sales Development Representative (Remote US)
- Flexible / Remote
Entelo is the world's first all-in-one, source-to-hire Recruitment Automation Platform that is changing the way companies hire. Entelo provides organizations with technology that leverages data science, machine learning, predictive analytics, candidate engagement, and recruitment marketing best practices to help your teams find the right talent and hire faster. The world's largest and fastest-growing companies choose Entelo to surface, engage, and hire top talent. We’re a friendly, dedicated, and passionate group and we're building a talented and diverse team that works hard together toward shared goals!
What you’ll be doing:
- Prospecting and generating new business opportunities through email and phone outreach
- Conducting high level conversations with senior level executives in HR & Talent departments
- Explaining the value proposition of Entelo's core product offerings
- Managing inbound inquiries and handling lead management
- Supporting sales operations
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup team environment
- Willingness to try new concepts and open to coaching
- Desire to continuously learn
- You are highly motivated, tenacious, and a self-starter
- Ability to thrive without structure and under minimal supervision
- Passion for technology
- Experience using Salesforce, SalesLoft, Hubspot, Google Apps is a plus
- Four year university/college degree preferred
At Entelo, perks mean so much more than team activities and unlimited PTO (although we provide both!) We also support our employees’ growth and desire to live well-rounded lives; we offer opportunities for professional development and a generous learning and development stipend as well as a work from home stipend to outfit your workspace with any essential items. Entelo is also committed to the community; we partner with impactful nonprofits and volunteer regularly.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history. We’ve taken the White House Equal Pay Pledge and are committed to maintaining a welcoming and equitable environment.
Back to top