Sales Development Representative
What you’ll be doing:
- Prospecting and generating new business opportunities through email and phone outreach
- Conducting high level conversations with senior level executives in HR & Talent departments
- Explaining the value proposition of Entelo's core product offerings
- Managing inbound inquiries and handling lead management
- Supporting sales operations
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup team environment
- Willingness to try new concepts and open to coaching
- Desire to continuously learn
- You are highly motivated, tenacious, and a self-starter
- Ability to thrive without structure and under minimal supervision
- Passion for technology
- Experience using Salesforce, SalesLoft, Hubspot, Google Apps is a plus
- Four year university/college degree preferred
At Entelo, perks mean so much more than free lunches and unlimited PTO (although we provide both!). We’re committed to helping Entelopes grow; we offer opportunities for professional development and a generous learning and development stipend. Entelo is also committed to the community; we partner with impactful non-profits, volunteer regularly, and provide a charitable match. We perform at a high level, while respecting our teammates lives outside of work.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history. We’ve taken the White House Equal Pay Pledge and are committed to maintaining a welcoming and equitable environment.
Meet Some of Entelo's Employees
Kelly builds Entelo’s cutting-edge recruiting software. She’s part of the Engineering Team responsible for user-facing innovation—and mining through Entelo’s collected data.
Back to top