About the role:
Entelo is transforming the way companies hire. We leverage big data and predictive analytics to make recruiting better for candidates and recruiters alike. In 2017, we were thrilled to be named one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work!
As a product manager at Entelo, you will define the next generation of recruiting tools. Much of the recruiting industry is still stuck in outdated, manual processes and we would love your help in harnessing big data to craft beautiful experiences which our users love. As a Series C startup that has doubled in size for four years running, there's a lot of positive energy & room to innovate. So, if giving people more chances at finding their dream job excites you - we’d love to have you join us.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own your roadmap & drive results. You will have a large area of ownership and will drive the vision for your product. That includes concepting, prioritizing and building features to affect the KPIs which you are responsible for
- Discover and define problems - Deeply understand our users and their needs by speaking with them weekly. Define new opportunities for our business and support those hypotheses with data & empirical evidence
- Solve them. Take big, amorphous problems you’ve found and come up with elegant solutions. You’ll proactively:
- Gain context by digging into data & speaking with internal stakeholders
- Think through a range of solutions, analytically comparing their pros/cons
- Socialize, articulate and defend your proposal to get buy-in from stakeholders
- Document ideas in thoughtful, articulate specs. Wireframe your initial concepts
- Define expected impact and KPIs of your features. Measure them post-release
- Work iteratively with design & engineering to refine solutions
- Execute. Own your product features & push to turn them into reality: socialize proposals, support engineers, communicate timelines, QA issues & market your features
- Lead & Empower. You’ll synthesize ideas from across the company and bring everyone along with you on the journey: engineers, designers, leadership, and stakeholders
- 1-4 Years experience as a product manager.
- You’ve managed a roadmap, defined KPIs, and led an engineering team to build numerous hit products.
- Demonstrated a track record of shipping features that users love (and which drive KPIs).
- Passion for great user experiences. You have strong design instincts and get animated when speaking about your favorite products.
- Extremely articulate. Excellent verbal, written and visual communication skills
- Highly analytical. You quickly organize ambiguous situations to find clarity.
- Technical acumen. You know how software products are architected and can carry your weight in engineering conversations.
- SQL/data analysis whiz. Great at gathering data, then wrangling insight from it.
- Self-starter. You have a bias towards action and rolling up your sleeves. You make decisions in ambiguous situations.
- Entrepreneur at heart. You can’t help noticing things that can be improved and thinking of ways to improve them.
- Super (amazingly) well organized
- Have a great, energetic & empathetic personality.
- Have an engineering or design background.
- Have been an entrepreneur or hacked together your own software projects.
- Have experience with big data, machine learning, or NLP.
By leveraging big data and predictive analytics, Entelo lets you zero in on qualified talent for a diverse, high-performing workforce. Hundreds of organizations -- including Facebook, American Express, GE, Microsoft, Allstate, and Genentech use Entelo's platform to build great teams.
Entelo is committed to building a diverse team and encourages applications from women, minorities and underrepresented groups. At Entelo, we are changing how companies hire and think about talent acquisition. We power the recruiting efforts of some of the world's fastest-growing companies including Facebook, Salesforce, Github and Lyft.
Meet Some of Entelo's Employees
Kelly builds Entelo’s cutting-edge recruiting software. She’s part of the Engineering Team responsible for user-facing innovation—and mining through Entelo’s collected data.
Back to top