Entelo is changing how companies hire and think about talent acquisition. Our products power the recruiting efforts of some of the world’s fastest-growing companies including Facebook, Salesforce, Github and Lyft.
We're looking for a multifaceted Product Designer with a focus on UX with 2+ years of experience creating complex web applications. You’ll collaborate closely with product managers and engineers on both new and existing products, helping our customers use data to make decisions about people. We often design in code, and use mockups of varying fidelity depending on the work at hand.
What you'll be doing:
- Conceptualize, iterate on and implement new products and features based on insights gathered from user research and data.
- Be internally motivated to constantly validate your designs with users throughout the iteration process.
- Be detail-oriented and focused on improving the user experience one interaction at a time.
- Build camaraderie with your team(s) so you can present designs that are realistic.
- Solicit buy-in and share ownership with your teammates who will be implementing it.
- Contribute to the brand guidelines of Entelo and create components that can work across the Entelo platform to create a more homogenous, consistent interface.
- Watch usage patterns and data to validate and iterate on designs that have been launched.
- Work with PMs to proactively drive user insights and build prototypes to inform direction on new products and features.
- Be an influential member of a small design team, providing vision, thought leadership and owning design direction for specific products.
- 3+ years of experience in a strong customer-focused Consumer or Enterprise SaaS company.
- Work on both interaction design as well as visual design in a dynamic agile environment.
- Taken designs from ideation/conceptualizationation stage through to prototyping / iteration, implementation and post-launch feedback and further iteration.
- Built designs that are or have been used actively by a large number of users.
- Developed a learning mentality, constantly picking up new technologies, tools, frameworks and methodologies.
- Proactively solicited user feedback and has not shied away from organizing and conducting user interviews.
- Can do some light front-end development or pair with a front-end developer when needed.
- Experience with interactive prototypes as part of the design development process.
- Stays on top of current interaction and visual design trends and conventions.
- Can take feedback on designs graciously and engage in a discussion that is evidence-based.
Nice to have:
- Passionate self-starter who loves collaborating and having impact
At Entelo, perks mean so much more than free lunches and unlimited PTO (although we provide both!). We’re committed to helping Entelopes grow; we offer opportunities for professional development and a generous learning and development stipend. Entelo is also committed to the community; we partner with impactful non-profits, volunteer regularly, and provide a charitable match. We perform at a high level, while respecting our teammates lives outside of work.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history. We’ve taken the White House Equal Pay Pledge and are committed to maintaining a welcoming and equitable environment.
Meet Some of Entelo's Employees
Kelly builds Entelo’s cutting-edge recruiting software. She’s part of the Engineering Team responsible for user-facing innovation—and mining through Entelo’s collected data.
Back to top