Role: Joining Entelo as an Onboarding Specialist means joining one of the newest teams in Entelo's fast paced, always evolving environment. You will be responsible for spearheading the training, implementation, and education of new Entelo users as well as unifying and standardizing the training workflow across the entire company. You will be expected to act as the voice of the customer when interfacing with other internal teams such as Sales, Product, and Engineering.
- Collaborate with all units of the company, Sales, Customer Success, and Product to understand success criteria and develop a plan of action for end-user engagement and training
- Understand end-user day to day recruiting workflow and demonstrate best practices
- Be the ambassador of our Search product
- Manage end-users of Search for 30-45 days after initial implementation
- Become the product expert in everything Entelo to effectively and robustly train users 1:1
- Proactively track users activity daily to implement best practices
- Ability to understand needs of users without users expressing the fact
- Garner insights from users to help Account Managers move client towards next steps
Who You Are:
- Customer focused individual
- People person with polished and polite phone and email etiquette
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast paced and ever changing environment
- Background in recruiting or talent acquisition would be an added bonus but not required
At Entelo, perks mean so much more than free lunches and unlimited PTO (although we provide both!). We’re committed to helping Entelopes grow; we offer opportunities for professional development and a generous learning and development stipend. Entelo is also committed to the community; we partner with impactful non-profits, volunteer regularly, and provide a charitable match. We perform at a high level, while respecting our teammates lives outside of work.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history. We’ve taken the White House Equal Pay Pledge and are committed to maintaining a welcoming and equitable environment.
Meet Some of Entelo's Employees
Kelly builds Entelo’s cutting-edge recruiting software. She’s part of the Engineering Team responsible for user-facing innovation—and mining through Entelo’s collected data.
Back to top