Lead Product Designer - NY
- New York, NY
Entelo is transforming the way companies hire. We leverage big data and predictive analytics to make recruiting better for candidates and recruiters alike. Using predictive algorithms, data-backed insights, and the single largest source of recruiting data, period, we’ve created a recruiting automation platform to help companies recruit faster, smarter, and better. We’re a friendly, dedicated, and passionate bunch of folks and we're building a talented and diverse team that works hard together toward shared goals!
Our users demand good design - and it’s something we are known for. Here’s your chance to work for a leading company in the Talent Acquisition Technology industry that builds award-winning solutions that help people get hired!
As our Lead Product Designer, you will decide what our users see and how the user interface behaves. You will work as part of our Product team to help develop concepts and the final designs of our software solutions. You will work closely with the Engineering team, as well as Sales and Customer Success.
We take pride in the development process from opportunity identification to final release. Our entire company follows Agile practices and we move fast, but we do structure the design process with enough time to do it well and perform extensive discovery with clients and stakeholders. You will enjoy seeing your work done right and seen quickly by our users. You will enjoy taking complex ideas and bringing a sense of simplicity and user friendliness to the final product.
We want our Lead Product Designer to get excited about designing products that not only work, but look amazing, and most importantly, make our customers lives easier. We want someone that is collaborative and knows how to both give and take constructive feedback. We want you to continue to learn new things and also teach others what you know.
If you understand how users think when they use software; if you can understand how design is used to solve business problems; if you understand the needs of developers to properly implement what you produce, then we want to talk to you.
- 7+ years of experience in B2B product design
- Led ownership of the full design process from research to synthesis to ideation, to UX & visual design and prototyping
- Have developed, maintained, and adhered to a style guide
- Know how to wireframe, grayscale, storyboard and prototype to communicate ideas that lead to final design
- Able to understand the business strategy and objectives behind the product - and how that translates to design
- Have artistic skills: understanding the impact of color, styling, and iconography
- Worked with the Engineering and QA teams to develop and refine designs
- Advanced proficiency in tools of the trade such as (we are flexible) Sketch and Invision
- Ability to conduct user research and evaluate feedback, a major plus
At Entelo, perks mean so much more than free lunches, fully stocked snacks, and unlimited PTO (although we provide all three!) We also support our employees’ growth and desire to live well-rounded lives; we offer opportunities for professional development and a generous learning and development stipend. Entelo is also committed to the community; we partner with impactful nonprofits and volunteer regularly.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history. We’ve taken the White House Equal Pay Pledge and are committed to maintaining a welcoming and equitable environment.
Back to top