Infrastructure Engineering Manager
Entelo is transforming the way companies hire. We leverage big data and predictive analytics to make recruiting better. We are thrilled to be named one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work!
Entelo is looking to bring on an Infrastructure Manager to join our team. You will define, build, deploy, and evolve automation and infrastructure for supporting our environments in the cloud.
You’re passionate about DevOps and the associated technologies. As an Infrastructure Manager, you will be working with world-class engineering and production operations teams to scale up our environment. You’ll work closely with various developers in supporting new services as well as be the point person for operations. This is an opportunity to enhance your career in a critical role supporting our platform.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan, configure and build new infrastructure to cope with increasing user traffic and data analysis
- Develop and implement new deployment strategies to cope with increasing team size and deployment frequency
- Collaborate with the development teams to design scalable and supportable services.
- Continually evaluate the security of Entelo’s systems and applications, with an emphasis on data security.
- Troubleshoot and resolve active production issues
- Help with hiring efforts and building the team
- Lead the development of the current team members
- 3+ years of software development, with a strong preference for Ruby on Rails
- 5+ years of operations engineering experience supporting global 24x7x365 web applications
- 3+ years of experience with configuration management (Chef, Puppet, etc.) and infrastructure-as-code (Terraform, Cloudformation, etc.)
- Expertise with AWS (EC2, S3, Redshift, IAM, KMS, etc)
- Working knowledge of Database technologies like Postgres, MySQL, ElasticSearch, DynamoDB, etc
- Leadership experience. You’ve led a team to a good outcome many times, and the team would reflect positively on the experiences.
- Solid understanding of network protocols, design and operations
- Experience with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
- Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins, Solano, etc
- A passion for ownership and technical excellence
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
- Security / Compliance
- Experience writing web apps, we use Ruby
At Entelo, perks mean so much more than free lunches and unlimited PTO (although we provide both!). We’re committed to helping Entelopes grow; we offer opportunities for professional development and a generous learning and development stipend. Entelo is also committed to the community; we partner with impactful non-profits, volunteer regularly, and provide a charitable match. We perform at a high level while respecting our teammate's lives outside of work.
We celebrate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history. We’ve taken the White House Equal Pay Pledge and are committed to maintaining a welcoming and equitable environment.
Meet Some of Entelo's Employees
Kelly builds Entelo’s cutting-edge recruiting software. She’s part of the Engineering Team responsible for user-facing innovation—and mining through Entelo’s collected data.
Back to top